Nature's Own Vitamin E Capsules 60's
Food State Vitamin E is beneficially combined with wheatgerm oil and sunflower oil. It therefore comes complete with all the four tocopherols and tocotrienols that make it a natural food complex.
- Food State Vitamin E capsules are beneficially combined with wheatgerm oil and sunflower oil to ensure all the associated food components are present
- Wheatgerm oil is free from protein so of no risk to those who are sensitive to wheat or gluten
- Food State Vitamin E supplement is better absorbed and retained than other chemically manufactured (isolated) vitamin E compounds
- Vitamin E occurs in nature as tocopherols and tocotrienols, of which there are four of each. All the tocopherols and tocotrienols are present in our Food State Vitamin E capsules
- 150 i.u (100mg) Vitamin E per capsule
- Vitamin E is popular with sports people training to increase their endurance and stamina as it causes dilation of the blood vessels permitting a fuller flow of blood to the heart
- Vitamin E provides a role in the protection of DNA, protein and lipids from oxidative damage
- Vitamin E is the most powerful antioxidant vitamin in the body; it prevents saturated fatty acids and vitamin A from breaking down and combining with other substances that may become harmful to the body (such as free radicals)
- This is a Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
- These Vitamin E capsules are suitable for Men, Women, Children and the Elderly
- Yeast free and suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and Yeast sensitivities
- Free from Genetically Modified Substances
Natures Own uniquely provide nutrients in the same form as those in food - Food State supplements
Suggested Intake: 1 capsule daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
Non GM & Free From: Wheat; gluten, soy, yeast, starch, lactose, dairy products, added sugars, colours, flavours and preservatives.
Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
100mg (150 i.u.)
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
Ingredients: Vitamin E combined in vegetable oil, vegetable stearic acid, tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose).
The product information on Lifestyle Health Store website has been provided by the manufacturers and suppliers of these goods. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure product listings are correct and as informative as possible, we encourage customers to always read the label before using or consuming any products. If you are taking medicine or other food supplements always check with your doctor and or healthcare practitioner before changing your diet or starting a new supplement regime.